Kia ora whānau! Each week we will upload a new set of staircases for you to explore our beautiful Port Hills. Click on the blue title of the stairs to see via Google Maps where you are heading.
1. Warm up on the flat for 4-5 minutes
2. Make your way up and down the stairs at your pace.
3. Set your number of times and aim to better it each time you set this as your movement task
4. Be mindful of the environment and courteous to the neighbouring properties. These stairs are in a public access way so always give way to people using the reserve for as an access way.
5. Enjoy and make sure you take plenty of selfies and post on Instagram or Facebook #tripounamu2017
Here are the links to Ngā Arapiki: